Onboarding Timeline, Checklist, and Helpful LinksNot a PI Client? Request a Demo
Your Onboarding Manager will guide you through and be a resource during your onboarding journey. Use this checklist to stay on track.
Helpful Links + Resources
- Log into the PI software.
- Ensure that your PI implementation team has access to the PI software. Here’s a Guide to User Management to help you:
- Create new users
- Enable third party user access
- Understand user roles/access levels
- Establish your folder structure. Here’s a Folder Management Overview
- Sign up for your 2-Day workshop. Click here to find one near you or reach out to your PI contact.
- Watch PI’s Virtual Onboarding Sessions 1 & 2 on demand, found here.
- Browse our online library of resources, PI Learn.
- Build your PI implementation plan. Here’s a sample plan for review.
- Send Behavioral Assessments to employees
- You can use this shortcut, or
- Create an Open Invitation link
- Customize this email template to introduce PI to your organization
- Explore your Person Page and PI’s many tools and reports
- Join our talent optimization community & review the talent optimization support center
- Review goals, roadmap to talent optimization (pictured above)
- Explore the software and learn about other tools/features available to you
- Attend your in-person, 2-day workshop. Click here to find one near you or reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Create a job and set the Job Target
- Facilitate the Job Target conversation with your Hiring Team using this helpful conversation guide
- Associate your employees and candidates to the job you’ve created
- Schedule your Strategy Call with your Customer Success Manager.
- Continue working with your Customer Success Manager to implement PI at your organization and accomplish your goals and objectives.
To inform us of a typo or other error, click here. To request a new feature, click here.