Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly provided herein, you are prohibited from the following activities: (i) copying, reproducing, distributing, modifying, creating derivative works of, publicly displaying, publicly performing, republishing, uploading, storing, or transmitting the Content, whether in whole or in part, and by any means; or (ii) combining or incorporating any portion of the intellectual property or Website with any other system, program, product, or service, including software of any type, without PI’s express prior written consent in each case.
Our name, logo, all related names/logos, service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of PI. You must not use such marks without our prior written consent.
From time to time some of the Content may be sponsored or third-party Content and any such third-party will clearly be marked as such. To the extent that we post third-party Content, it reflects the personal opinions and views of the third-party authors and does not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of PI and we accept no responsibility for any such third-party opinions and views.
We reserve the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any Content available via the Website.
You may create an account by providing us with your name, email address and country (an “Account”). Users who have created an Account (“Registered Users”) are able to access their accounts through the “My Profile” part of the Website.
Your Use of the Website
By using our Website, you agree:
- you will only use the Website and Content solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about PI products and services;
- to comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to any privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, regulatory requirements, etc.;
- to keep any usernames and passwords confidential and that you are responsible for any and all activity on your account;
- PI will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period;
- that you will immediately notify PI if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security; and
- that PI employees may have limited access to your account and records as reasonably necessary to investigate complaints and maintain the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that you may be held liable for losses incurred by PI or any other user of or visitor of the Website arising out of any unauthorized use of your account and/or password because you did not keep your account information secure and confidential.
By using our Website, you agree you will not:
- reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer or grant any right in, or make available to a third party, any Content, specifically including the PI assessments, unless you have an executed agreement permitting you to do so;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any portion thereof, or to any tools and Content on the Website by any means;
- use the Website in any way that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Website or any of its functions or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- test or attempt to test the vulnerability of the Website to breach security for the purpose of revealing information, including any personal identifying information other than your own information;
- use any “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or any other automatic device, program or tool to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposefully made available through the Website;
- reverse look-up, trace or attempt to trace any information regarding other Website users or visitors or any PI customers or otherwise exploit the Website or any service, Content, or information made available via the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal information other than your own information.
Information Provided by You
You represent that you have all right, title and interest to all information you provide on the Website, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party necessary. Furthermore, you represent that any information provided by you does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity, moral rights or any other intellectual property rights recognized in any applicable jurisdiction or otherwise constitute a breach of any agreement with any other person or entity or a violation of a third-party’s right to privacy.
You represent that the information provided by you is accurate and that you will not knowingly, or with the intent to defraud, provide any misleading information to the Website.
Modification or Suspension of the Website and Right to Terminate Your Use of the Website
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time and from time to time, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Website entirely. Any description of features on the Website shall not be considered to be a representation by PI that such features will always be included on the Website. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Website, including for Registered Users. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account or restrict your use of or access to the Website, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason at our sole discretion. Accordingly, for any reason, and without notice, all or any part of the Website may become unavailable to you at any time and for any period.
If we suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, or terminate your Account, we are not responsible for providing you with any information or content. We may also delete your other preferences and interests to the extent they are stored within or in connection with your Account. You have no recourse with regard to any information that we delete and we expressly disclaim any value you may attribute to any of your information stored by us.
Additional Terms and Conditions
PI reserves the right to make changes to any products or subscriptions offered on the Website, including any pricing for such products or subscriptions, at any time and without prior notice.
Linked Third Party Websites
At times, independent third-party websites may be linked to our Website. These links are provided solely for the convenience of our Website users and are not under PI control. PI is not responsible for and does not endorse the content, information, or materials included on any third-party website.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
PI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. FURTHERMORE, PI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS. PI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PI DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR ANY OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS REVENUE OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, PI IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT PI’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
Export Control Laws
Export of any information from this Website is subject to all United States Export Control laws. No Content may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of these or any other laws.