Be a guide on the journey to organizational enlightenment
Are you looking to expand your business and consultancy?
Do you share our passion for understanding employee and organizational behavior? Do you love teaching and coaching managers and leaders? Do you have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit? We might be great partners.
As The Predictive Index continues to grow, we build on the foundation of the brilliant, dedicated Partner Network that supports our clients and enhances our work. We see our partners as one of our most valuable assets.
In the same way, we invite you to build your business on the foundation of our scientific research and road-tested methodology. PI has the most powerful platform in the business for driving employee productivity and business alignment, and hundreds of global companies rely on our insights to align their people strategy with their business.
Our Partners deliver the guidance, resources and expertise to organizations as they build their talent management strategy and realize the power of PI. Being a Certified Partner of The Predictive Index (PI) offers a rewarding career helping business leaders achieve their objectives with the power of PI. Partners enjoy the freedom of running their own businesses, building clientele, and facilitating their own management training schedules.
Is PI the right partner for you?
Top performing PI Certified Partners have business experience in the following areas:
- Selling B2B software and training
- Sales or Sales Management
- Executive Management
- Management Consulting
- Active participation in business, civic, and social organizations
- An established business network
How to incorporate PI into your business
A dedicated PI practice may be right for you if:
- You share our drive to make it easy for businesses to realize the true potential of their workforce.
- You have the entrepreneurial spark and want to build a company with high recurring revenue streams.
- You are energized by the thought of developing new business and the opportunity to work with C-Suite executives.
- You want to improve the lives of people and businesses by helping them understand workplace behavior.
- You want a rewarding career working with highly-motivated, intelligent people.
Adding the PI product line to your existing business may be right for you if:
Ideal PI Certified Partner organizations specialize in two or more of the following:
- Talent acquisition
- HR Consulting
- Engagement and retention
- Strategy and growth
- Leadership and coaching
- Teams and communication
- Sales enablement
- You think adding a best-in-class, world-renowned brand in an allied field would add prestige to your enterprise and expand your opportunities with your current client base and beyond.
- You recognize the need for people analytics to assist your clients with the Hire-to-Retire lifecycle of employees in their workforce.
Talk to us if:
- You share our passion for this industry
- You are currently in a strategic management consulting role – working in the transformational human capital space (e.g., hiring, selection, onboarding, team building,
- leadership development, coaching, strategy, succession planning, change management, etc.)
- You are entrepreneurial, with strong business acumen
- You have a strong network and currently serve 10+ clients
- You have established firm with multiple consultants