TEAM BUILDING THROUGH CHANGE: ONLINE WORKSHOP
Rebuild, unfreeze, and lead your most important asset: your people.
Tackling issues for critical teams facing unprecedented challenges in a changing market landscape.
This workshop is ideal for critical teams that…
- Are in key positions in a changing business environment
- Have had to adapt to sudden shifting business priorities
- Have recently rightsized or reconfigured teams
- Are experiencing productivity loss or disengagement due to recent changes
In this online session, you’ll learn:
- How to tackle issues for critical teams in an adapting organization
- How to do accomplish work with fewer people, navigate complex emotions, and lead with confidence in total uncertainty
- How to adapt and build strong teams through crisis by using objective methods to adapt team dynamics, relaunch teams, and unlock collaboration through complex and sudden changes.
Who should attend?
- Leaders of critical teams and their team members
What is the format?
- A two-hour virtual session that includes digital learning, live presentation, and digital assignments for an immersive, robust learning experience.
- Led by management consultants from around the globe who are talent optimization experts and have an average of 20 years’ experience.