What Drives People
Spark workplace transformation among your key employees. Participants in this accelerated, half-day workshop will learn about themselves and those around them—instantly improving team collaboration and engagement.
Who should attend?
Employees, managers, and influencers in distributed and remote locations. Individuals looking to increase their self-awareness and personal impact. Teams whose leaders have attended “PI Managers” or “PI Masters” workshops.
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand how your own behavioral pattern influences your workplace style.
- Understand the fundamentals of how PI patterns are constructed and decode workplace behavior.
- Interact more effectively with colleagues with diverse drives, needs, and behaviors.
What impact will you see?
- Increased productivity through enhanced self-awareness and collaboration.
- Faster and more effective communication between individuals and teams.
- Engaged employees sharing a common language and mutual behavioral understanding of their strengths and potential.
Who leads this session?
The PI Masters Workshop is led by management consultants around the globe. Our facilitators are experts in PI science and practice. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they will help you optimize for business impact and performance.
This training solidified my usage of PI to not only find the right people, but to put them in the right positions. The workshop will greatly change the way I manage my current team as well as influence changes in their roles.
This workshop helped me understand the behavioral drives of my staff and myself. I can now bridge gaps in communication, process, and training to drive better results for my employees and teams.
It was amazing how this workshop really dissects the individual person. I mean it broke down exactly who you are in how you deal with others in the work environment. I am amazed that this was the first time I took part in something like this in all my years in the banking industry.
I learned so much about myself and about interacting with my teammates. I can and will use these tools throughout all aspects of my life, including my personal relationships.
Detailed, comprehensive, yet easy to understand.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time
The Predictive Index is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP® professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 3.5 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The Predictive Index is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 3.5 credit towards aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.”