TALENT OPTIMIZATION WORKSHOPS
Hire the Right Talent
Only 49% of last year’s hires were good hires.
The foundation of a great company is its people, but hiring top talent with a subpar hiring process is an uphill battle. It doesn’t need to be that way — companies that place more emphasis on analytics when hiring are more likely to surpass their goals, and save time and money along the way.
Reserve your spot in this workshop to learn how to seamlessly weave the PI methodology and talent optimization best practices into your existing hiring process to better predict job performance and hire top talent.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to understand and interpret people data.
- How to apply PI’s people data tools to the four forces of candidate fit — job, manager, team, and culture.
- How to integrate people data into your hiring process.
Who should attend?
- Hiring Managers and Team Leaders
- Human Resources and Executive leaders
What is the format?
- One day in-person session that explains how to understand PI people data, and how to implement it in your hiring process.
- Led by management consultants from around the globe with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time