LEADING THROUGH CHANGE: AN ONLINE WORKSHOP
Confidently lead through change.
Re-aligning business priorities, workforce, or both is an acute reality for many and the stakes are high.
This workshop is ideal for executive teams that…
- Have had to pivot strategies as a result of market conditions, mergers and acquisitions, disruption, or other significant forces
- Have had to recently rightsize or reconfigure their workforce
- Are struggling to gain alignment on key business priorities
In this online session, you’ll learn:
- The ACED framework for driving organizational change, and gain access to objective data so you can confidently address critical business decisions.
- The difference between change management and change leadership, and why the latter is so critical to master.
- How to align your business strategy with your available workforce by identifying priorities, sources of misalignment, knowing your strengths, and unfreezing your workforce.
Who should attend?
- Executives and senior business leaders
What is the format?
- A two-hour virtual session, including digital learning, live presentation, and digital assignments to create an immersive, robust learning experience.
- Led by management consultants from around the globe with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.