Talent Optimization Workshops
Create Awareness with People Data
What gives productive, high achieving teams a competitive edge? Collaboration. In the constantly changing, technology-driven world we live in, ensuring there’s healthy collaboration within your teams is critical to building a strong culture and delivering results. The key to getting there is to start with self-awareness.
Reserve your spot in this workshop to understand how you best work and communicate, and how to understand those around you — instantly improving team collaboration and engagement.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to understand and interpret people data.
- How to apply the principles of talent optimization to manage and develop your employees.
- How to use people data to improve team dynamics and accelerate performance.
Who should attend?
- People Managers and Team Leaders
- Employees interested in leadership opportunities
What is the format?
- A half-day in-person session that explains the practice of talent optimization, how to understand PI people data, and how to implement it with your teams.
- Led by management consultants from around the globe with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time