California Privacy Notice
When we use the term “personal information” in this notice, we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household such as your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. Personal information does not include publicly-available information and certain other information that is regulated by other applicable laws.
Information We Collect
In the last twelve (12) months we have collected the following categories of personal information:
|Identifiers||Your name, email address, address, social media pages, position or title, and IP address|
|Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||Your name, address, and telephone number. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|Commercial information||Your purchase history and information about products and services that you have considered purchasing|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, and information about your interaction with our website and communications with us|
|Geolocation data||Information about your physical location collected from geolocation features on your device, including your IP address|
|Sensory data||Recorded calls with our sales and customer service teams|
|Inferences drawn from the above||Information about your preferences|
Categories of Sources
We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us through our website. When you visit our website, some information is automatically generated and collected. We also sometimes receive personal information from our Certified Partner network and other affiliate organizations, as well as third party service providers that provide personal information and non-personal information to us.
Our Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- To respond to requests and communications from you
- To improve our website and our services
- To send you updates about our company
- For targeting marketing campaigns
- To inform you about our products and services and to gather feedback from you on our website and services
Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
- You, your authorized representatives, legal agents, and other persons acting on your behalf or to whom you ask, instruct, or authorize us to disclose your personal information
- Our contracted service providers who provide a service to or on behalf of us, such as analytics service providers, and website partners
- Our auditors, consultants, accountants, attorneys and others providing professional advice to us
- Our affiliates and business partners, including our Certified Partner network
- Applicable governmental, regulatory, supervisory, law enforcement, tax or similar authorities or industry bodies
- Any other party where we have obtained your consent
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection of your personal information. Such information shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information
- Our business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting or selling your personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our disclosures and sales of your personal information. Such information shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom we sold such information, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose
Right to Opt-Out
We do not sell your personal information now and have no plans to start, however, we are required to let you know that you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information if we ever engage in such activity.
Right to Delete
You have the right at any time to request that we delete your personal information. However, in some cases we cannot delete all or some of your personal information as required or permitted by applicable laws.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, such as denying you products and services, charging you different rates or prices including use of discounts or penalties, or suggesting or providing a different level of service or quality of products to you.
Depending on the nature of your request, we may have to verify your identity when you contact us. We may do this by asking you to confirm information that we already have about you.
We always aim to respond to your request as soon as we can. If we are not able to respond to your request within 45 days, we will let you know that we may require additional time (up to 90 total days).
You may also use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you wish to use an authorized agent, we require that your authorized agent provides written proof to us that he or she is authorized to act on your behalf, and we may also require your authorized agent to verify his or her own identity. To appoint an authorized agent, please contact us at [email protected].
Date of last update: December 30, 2019