Talent Experts Workshop
Attracting and Selecting Top Performers
Increase the quality and speed of hiring by looking beyond the resume and interview. Participants of this workshop learn how to seamlessly weave the PI methodology into their existing hiring process to better predict job performance and hire top talent.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for hiring and retaining employees.
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Apply the DASH hiring methodology to attract and select top performers who are behaviorally and cognitively well-suited for the job.
- Capture the behavioral and cognitive requirements of specific roles, while considering company culture and team dynamics.
- Provide tools and techniques that foster alignment between hiring stakeholders to streamline the hiring process.
What impacts will you see?
- End to end hiring processes and experiences differentiated to the unique behavioral and cognitive requirements of the targeted position
- Efficiently compare and prioritize candidates matched with job requirements
- Streamline interview process by dynamically developing questions and topics tailored to each unique candidate
- Improved accuracy in predicting job performance of candidates and employees
Who leads this session?
The PI for Talent Experts workshop is led by management consultants around the globe. Our facilitators are experts in hiring methodology and PI science. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they help you optimize for business impact and performance.
This could not have come at a better time for our company. We have new management in place that has acknowledged a need for an improved hiring, developing, and retaining system.
This workshop gave me insights into our team’s “hard-wiring” which will allow us to communicate better and work together more effectively.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time
The Predictive Index is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP® professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 2.75 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The Predictive Index is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 7 credit towards aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.”