Workday – HRNX
Choice of assessment triggers with results stored as PDF attachments or links
HRNX offers a standard integration between Workday and The Predictive Index (PI) assessment platform. You can configure job requisitions in Workday to automatically request the assessment for candidates “in-line” during the application process or you can initiate the assessment request for a specific candidate from within the Workday platform.
Results are delivered as a link in the assessment results and as PDF attachments to the Candidate profile.
Note: When using the in-line assessment option, no support for PI Job Match Score and Interview Guide delivery is available. To get these features, it is necessary to initiate assessments after the application process.
- Behavioral Report PDF
- Cognitive Report PDF
- Interview Guide PDF
- Job Match Scores
- Link to PI Person Page
- Automatically re-direct your candidates to PI to complete their assessment during the application process. PI will re-direct the candidate back to Workday upon completion of the assessment.
- Request a PI assessment on a candidate-by-candidate basis by setting the application to an “Assess Candidate” stage in Workday.
- Upon completion of the assessment, a report link can be updated on the Assess Candidate section in Workday or the report can be attached as a PDF.
- If using PI Job Targets assigned to each Workday requisition, PI Job Match Scores, and Interview Guide PDF will be brought into Workday as well.
- The integration will detect if a candidate has already completed the PI assessment for your company and will return the candidate’s previously completed PI assessment results to the Assess Candidate section in Workday.
- One-time HRNX Setup Fee
- Annual HRNX Subscription Fee
- HRNX Fees calculated based on PI subscription size