What CEOs really want from consultants
In January of 2019, The Predictive Index surveyed 156 CEOs, presidents, and chairpeople. We asked about their top priorities and challenges; where they turn for help on key business issues; and their perspectives on strategy, management, and talent consultants.
This report provides knowledge and insights into CEO perceptions. As the saying goes, knowledge is power—particularly in the world of consulting.
- CEOs’ top priorities, challenges, and anxieties
- What CEOs at high-performing companies do differently
- CEOs’ biggest weaknesses—and what else they’re secretly thinking
- Insights on CEO salaries, working hours, and hobbies
We’ve broken the report into three sections:
- For CEOs, strategy and people come first… and then there’s everything else.
- CEOs are looking for more than just traditional management consulting.
- CEOs are shifting away from expensive, customized consulting projects.
- Survey methodology
Each section contains a series of findings and “consultant takeaways.”