Employee Engagement Workshop
Take Action on Engagement
Engaged employees put in extra effort, leading to increased productivity and profitability. Disengaged employees, on the other hand, drain your company’s resources. They frustrate managers, bleed money, and stand in the way of achieving results.
What’s a company to do?
You can conduct an employee engagement survey, but don’t be fooled into thinking data collection is enough. Without action, these surveys can actually lead to more disengagement. The Take Action on Engagement workshop ensures that positive change happens across all levels by preparing managers to build, communicate, and execute data-driven action plans.
Who should attend?
- Team leaders
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what’s driving team engagement—from successes to areas of opportunity.
- Create a personalized action plan based on your team’s results.
- Get frameworks and tools to improve leadership and management skills.
What impact will you see?
As a result of this workshop, managers will:
- Have a concrete action plan to address opportunities for greater engagement within their teams.
- Use a common framework to take action.
- Sustain momentum by receiving digital learning and best practices to execute action plans after the workshop.
Who leads this session?
Our facilitators are experts in the talent optimization discipline and the science behind PI. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they’ll help you optimize for business impact and performance—no matter where in the world you live.
How can I attend this workshop?
Contact your PI advisor for more information on scheduling a session.