Talent optimization workshops
Inspire People to Perform
Effective management across functions is more important than ever. To maximize productivity, keep engagement high, and achieve your goals, it’s critical to understand the dynamics of your team and your management style. This can be done by:
- Communicating with employees in a way that meets their needs.
- Improving group dynamics and strategic alignment.
- Increasing self and situational awareness.
- Proactively career pathing and expanding employee capabilities.
Unlock the full potential of your workforce to expand employee capabilities, develop future leaders, and build high performing teams.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How your organization can utilize data to understand what drives your employees.
- How to understand and leverage the four forces that increase employee engagement.
- How to use data to decode and leverage the unique dynamics and work styles of organizations of any scale, from project teams to large units.
Reserve your spot to unlock the full potential of your workforce, develop future leaders, and build high performing teams.
Who should attend?
- People Managers and Team Leaders
- HR and People Operations
What is the format?
- 1-day in-person session that explains best practices for managing and developing employees and relates talent to the business context and goals.
- Led by management consultants from around the globe with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time