Talent Optimization Workshops
Drive Results with Talent
Costly turnover. Stress and frustration. Scrambling to hire and train replacements. Friction between teammates. Failure to achieve key business goals. It’s a nightmare no one wants to deal with—yet we do, over and over again. Research conducted in 2019 found that four of the top five CEO challenges relate to talent—hiring, managing, and so on. Companies struggle to get these things right.
How do we reverse the downward spiral? Talent optimization.
Participants of this workshop will learn how to apply PI solutions to develop and execute a talent strategy.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Strategic HR professionals
- PI program owners
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Identify how your organization can utilize talent data insights to understand what drives your employees.
- Understand the four forces that affect employee engagement and how to protect against them.
- Apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to build high-performing teams and a positive culture.
What impact will this workshop have on my business?
As a result of this workshop, you’ll:
- Increase productivity through improved interpersonal relationships and positive team dynamics.
- Improve recruitment and development of high-potential talent who are fully aligned with company values, goals, and culture.
- Build a core group of experts able to apply the talent optimization discipline where it will most benefit change in the organization.
Who leads this session?
Our facilitators are experts in the talent optimization discipline and the science behind PI. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they’ll help you optimize for business impact and performance—no matter where in the world you live.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time