Becoming a PI Practitioner
Empower your organization’s experts to drive change and build a better workforce. Learn how to apply PI’s methodology throughout your organization to drive better teamwork, hires, engagement, and productivity.
Who should attend?
- Talent experts
- Key decision makers
What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Develop and apply practical organizational management strategies that maintain team members at their peak performance and engagement.
- Identify how your organization can utilize the insights provided by PI to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Build high-performing teams by understanding the diverse behavioral drives and needs of your workforce.
What impact will you see?
- Increased efficiency and productivity stemming from a more collaborative and engaged workforce.
- Improved recruitment and development of high-potential talent fully aligned with company values, goals, and culture.
- Build a core group of experts able to apply the PI methodology where it will most affect change in the organization.
Who leads this session?
The PI Masters Workshop is led by management consultants around the globe. Our facilitators are experts in PI science and practice. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they will help you optimize for business impact and performance.
The training sessions included real-world examples to practice use of the tool. The trainers provided excellent context for use of the tool to in support development of leadership skills in today’s fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
The information provided in this workshop is presented in such a way that as soon as you leave the classroom, you can put it into effect to help guide and steer the building and development of your organization.
The training allowed me to better understand myself, my behaviors in the workplace, and how I can best coach my employees to drive better outcomes and performance.
The training was thorough and provided insight on how we can develop leaders, have impactful team building, and create job descriptions for key positions within the organization.
How can you attend this workshop?
Open workshops worldwide
PI offers open enrollment workshops across the globe where participants can learn with peers from different industries, locations, and backgrounds.
- Solve challenges with business leaders and peers with unique perspectives
- Share practice and implementation ideas with fellow PI users and practitioners
- Save money
Private workshops globally
PI offers private workshops where a PI certified partner will come to you and your team and create an interactive learning experience in your office.
- Develop strategies and solve business challenges with your team
- Ease implementation by infusing PI understanding and language throughout your company
- Save time
The Predictive Index is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP® professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 3.5 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The Predictive Index is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 3.5 credit towards aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification.”