Build your business case for PI.
Return on investment
Why should you invest in The Predictive Index? Because it’s an investment that pays for itself—and then some. Consider this:
- Half of new hires fail within 18 months. By saving just one bad hire at a $75k salary, your ROI is 1.5-3x the annual cost of PI.
- By increasing your employee engagement investments by 10 percent, you can increase profits by $2,400 per employee per year.
Our scientifically-validated workplace assessments add rigor to your hiring process. This means fewer bad hires—and less resulting turnover.
- When you hire on resume and GPA alone, you can’t tell if candidates have the needed behavioral traits and cognitive ability to succeed on the job.
- Companies get in trouble when they don’t follow a consistent hiring process. Give the ultimate candidate experience through standardization.
Use PI to solve all your business challenges.
Whether you’re hiring employees, designing high-performing teams, or empowering managers to coach in a way that increases engagement, PI is your perfect solution. Use PI for:
- Hiring and selection
- Equipping managers to drive results
- Reducing conflict
- Building culture
- Career pathing
- Employee onboarding
- Designing reorgs
- Creating strong teams
- Succession planning
- Internal promotions
Show your best face to the world.
PI allows you to create a culture that strengthens and supports your brand vision. When you invest in your people it shows.
- 20 percent of small and medium companies on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list use The Predictive Index.
- When you align your business strategy and your people strategy through talent optimization—and monitor your culture—you attract and retain top talent.