PI Free/Pro: Move a candidate from one job to anotherNot a PI Client? Request a Demo
Sometimes when you’re interviewing a candidate, you discover they’re a better match for a different position.
Fortunately, PI Hire supports moving candidates between jobs. This allows you to keep a candidate in consideration—even if they’re not a fit for the original role.
You’ll need edit access to both jobs. Once you have edit access, you can move the candidate using the instructions below.
Step 1: Find the candidate.
- Open the job the candidate applied for.
- Scroll down to the Candidates section.
- Find the candidate from the list.
Step 2: Move the candidate.
- Under the Actions column, select > Move to different job.
- In the Search for job box, enter the new job and select it from the list that appears.
- Select Move.
- The candidate will now appear in the new job.