Embed assessment links in automated messages to save time sending individual invites, deliver completion messages to the right team member
Google Hire Sunset Date – Sept 2020
Google has announced that Hire will be sunsetted in Sept 2020. Until then, clients using PI with Google Hire can use the PI feature described here.
Current Strategy Available
The Predictive Index software offers a feature known as “Open Invitation Links” that can be used to make some efficiency gains by putting links in Google Hire’s automated communications. This feature appears in the PI Assessment Center in the “Invite by Link” tab. Create one general link to use for all assessment takers or many specialized links for different jobs or recruiters or locations. Each link can have its own notification settings as well, enabling the right people to receive an email notification when assessments are completed for links that pertain to them. Email notifications sent from PI contain links directly to assessment results.
Read about how to manage assessments this way here: How to Administer an Assessment Using an Open Invitation Link
- Link to PI Person Page
- Show assessment links to candidates in web content
- Send assessment links to candidates in email messages
- Automatically assign PI attributes to an assessment taker by using a given assessment link
- Person Type
- Configure completion notification emails containing links to PI results to be sent to a custom list of recipients for each link
- Optionally deliver the Behavioral Report PDF to the assessment taker
- Optionally configure a Cognitive assessment invitation to be sent following completion of the Behavioral assessment
- The PI Open Invitation Link feature is included with the PI software